a public service announcement
I still don’t understand why none of my art teachers ever told us this.
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats." -Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via notcapableoflove)
If you don’t mind cuddling all day or being lazy and sleeping on top of me while watching movies. Or eating pizza or getting hickies. Come be mine
"I want to spend the day making her smile so wide and laugh so hard, until she can’t breathe. I want to hold her gorgeous hand that seems to fit perfectly in mine. I want to kiss her flawless cheek every time she blushes because of something I’ve said. I want to be able to lay in bed and just cuddle with her for hours. I want to be able to look at her beautiful hazel eyes and softly say to her, “I love you,” as she falls to sleep to her favorite song. I want to kiss her forehead, after I look at her sleeping and realize she’s the most perfect thing I’ve ever come to know. I want to play with the ends of her hair before I fall asleep, and I want to wake her up with silly, little kisses. I wanna see that gorgeous smile when she realizes that she’s laying next to me. I want to make her breakfast, even though I’m really not the best cook. I want just go up behind her and just surprise her with my warm hugs. She’s, literally, all I want. I would give the world for her. I’m so in love with her."-Just mee (via ldrsociety)
DONT GO THRU OLD CONVERSATIONS WITH SOMEONE WHO U USED TO BE CLOSE WITH
money is so stupid and unnessecary we’re meat creatures on a rock floating in space and our entire lives are dominated by little bits of paper